- Product name: White Petroleum Jelly
- Synonyms : White Soft Paraffin BP / Ph. Eur. White Petrolatum USP White Soft Paraffin Vaseline
- Dangerous goods class : None allocated
- Chemical family :Hydrocarbon
- Uses : Used in topical products, as a lubricant and in various pharmaceutical / Cosmetic formulations
Emergency overview: Product Description: This product is a colorless to amber, oily solid, translucent, odourless, when rubbed on skin and tasteless.
Health Hazards: The chief health hazard associated with exposure during normal use and handling is the potential for mild irritation of contaminated skin.
Flammability Hazards: This product is combustible. When involved in a fire, this material may decompose and produce irritating vapors.